1 888 petslife - No product; no refund!

Update by user Feb 06, 2013

no word from them.i've e-mailed again and attempted to get through to customer service.

i guess i just have to write it off, in spite of the fact that it is nearly HALF of my lot rent ($250). what a shameful way to do business.

feb.6, 2013

Original review posted by user Jan 04, 2013

1-888-petslife

do not confuse these people with 1-800-petmeds, who are wonderful and even wrote me consolation when my marty-dog died.

in august of 2012, i ordered flea and heart medication, totalling 111.38. neither ever arrived. in october, after days of trying and hours on hold, i finally spoke to a human who assurred me she would send my concern to accounting and they would refund my money.

since then, i have written to them six times. i've never been able to get through on the phone again; it just leaves me on hold forever and then hangs up.

i turned it over to the better business bureau in november. they went through their channels and contacted me to say they had never been able to contact the company. so i wrote them again this morning (dec. 29). i'll be surprised if i hear anything.

this is how the better business bureau has them listed:

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

Petslife, Inc.

Find a Location

(888) 738-7543View Additional Phone Numbers101 Briny Avenue #2002C, Pompano Beach, FL 33062http://www.petsliferx.comView Additional Web Addresses

On a scale of A+ to FReason for RatingBBB Ratings System Overview

Review about: Flea And Heart Medication.